Movema is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Administrator (part time) to help maintain and support our growing activities. They will manage and develop the administrative processes working individually and as part of a team. The Senior Administrator will need to be highly organised and focused individual, with knowledge and experience of running an organisation’s administration functions.
Job Description View (pdf)
Application Form Download (docx)
Equal Opportunities Form Complete (online)
Terms and Conditions
Hours of working: Part-time, 0.45 FTE (based on 35 hours per week), 2.5 days per week, approx. 16 hours, option to extend. Time off in lieu system operates
Contract: 6 months fixed contract
Probationary period: 3 months
Annual Salary: £19500 – £21500 pro rata
Annual Holiday: 30 days annually (22 days p.a. pro rata, + Bank Holidays)
Line Managed by: Movema Co-Directors
Place of Work: Liverpool based Movema office
Flexibility: A flexible approach to working hours is negotiable. A willingness and ability to travel is essential.
Pension: Statutory contributions 4%
Job purposes: This post will work closely with Movema’s Directors to ensure the smooth running of many aspects of the company’s business.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
|Office Management||To manage the Movema Office Manage phone and email enquiries. Being the first point of contact for enquiries in the office. To assist with annual event schedule. Ordering supplies. Office hygiene maintenance.|
|Movema Databases||To manage Movema’s monitoring database and email marketing database and implement their use. To ensure the new monitoring and evaluation system is adhered to. To support with administrative tasks in order to keep monitoring and evaluation up to date.|
|Executive Support||To support the executive function of the organisation|
|Company Administration:||To manage and implement Movema’s administration systems and responsibilities. To ensure necessary documentation is received and updated periodically. To support maintaining and developing effective communication channels with artists. To support with the administration and management of bookings and sales.|
|Governance.||You will support the administration of Movema’s Governance responsibilities, ensuring policies are in place and updated.|
Skills and Experience
1. Excellent administrative skills with at least 2 years’ experience within the field of administration.
2. Strong time management and organisational skills.
3. Outstanding communication skills, working with a wide range of different people.
4. Experience with dealing with people on phone and via email.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. A commitment to Equal Opportunities and diversity in the workplace.
7. Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google drive and Dropbox.
8. Must be willing to work on Mac computer and develop skills quickly to fulfil role.
9. Current DBS check.
10. Recent Health and Safety and Safeguarding Training.
11. Demonstrable interest in world cultures and social equality.
12. Marketing experience with press and PR.
Attributes – Essential
1. Accuracy and attention to detail.
2. Strong efficiency and organisation.
3. An ability to work independently and prioritise workload in a changing environment.
4. A positive and flexible approach.
5. A desire to support colleagues.
6. An ability to work empathetically with individuals.
7. Excellent at relationship building.
8. An ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure.
9. Someone who thrives in a team environment but can also work independently.
10. Enthusiasm for the arts, particularly world dance.
Start date: 4th May 2021
Notice period: 1 month
Contract Period: 6 months fixed term with a 3 month review.
Benefits: Classes: Movema staff can attend any of Movema dance classes for FREE.
Application and Selection Process
To apply please read the Job Description carefully and email the following documents to email@example.com
1. Covering Letter
2. Completed Application Form
4. Complete Movema’s Equal Opportunities form
To apply by post, please send the documents to : Movema c/o Toxteth TV, 37-45 Windsor Street, Toxteth, Liverpool, L8 1XE
If you have any queries or questions, please contact: 07548 365869
Movema is an equal opportunities employer and considers applications strictly on the basis of merit.
We encourage applications from individuals who have experienced racism and/or other barriers that have prevented their ability to achieve their full career potential.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 13th April 2021
Interviews will be held on 23rd April 2021
Post commencing 4th May 2021