Movema are collaborating with the Diverse Artists Network along with independent dancers and local dance organisations to host the second All Things Dance.
All Things Dance is a place to discover what’s going on, to meet people who share the love & understand the importance of dance, to represent diversity in dance, and for audiences to find out more about different styles and projects happening in and around Bristol.
Supported by Bristol City Council, Arts Council England, Bristol Dance Futures with support in kind from Impermanence.
- To build/ strengthen the dance network, inclusive of people from all backgrounds and dance practices,
- To share information & be seen, connecting grassroots dancers with other organisations, venues and opportunities,
- To hold a space for artist-led conversation, exploring common issues and if/ what support is available,
- To pledge what we’ve got & what we need – creating actions,
- To showcase talent and provide a platform for under-represented people.
- To support the development of a home for dance that has facilities for diversity in the dance sector,
Read more about last years event All Things Dance 2022