Movema are looking for a part-time Administrator (21 hrs), who will be based in the Liverpool office at The Bluecoat.
The Administrator provides a comprehensive range of office administration and services across the Movema team ensuring the efficient running of the organisation.
This post will work closely with Movema’s Executive team and Artistic Programme Coordinators to ensure the smooth running of the charity’s business.
The administrator will be a key part of our mission to connect people and communities, helping nurture a safer and more understanding and tolerant world.
Terms and Conditions:
|Hours of working:||21 hours, 0.6 FTE|
|Annual Salary:||£21,629- £23,389 pro rata|
|Annual Holiday:||22 days annually pro rata, plus Bank Holidays|
|Line Managed by:||Artistic Programme Coordinator, Liverpool|
|Notice period:||During probationary period, 1 month by employee, 2 weeks by employer. Then 2 months both ways|
|Probationary period:||6 months|
|Place of Work:||Liverpool based Movema office at The Bluecoat|
|Flexibility:||A flexible approach to working hours is negotiable. A willingness and ability to travel is essential.|
|To apply:||Please complete the application form and return by midnight 3rd Dec 2023.|
Main Roles and Responsibilities
|Office management||– Manage phone and email enquiries. Being the first point of contact for enquiries. |
– To assist with annual calendar schedule.
– Ordering supplies.
– Update calendar and HR software to ensure key meetings, staff holidays are accurate.
|Sales and Bookings||– To be responsible for the administration and management of bookings and sales from beginning to end. |
– Promote the company’s services.
– Provide prompt and efficient customer service.
– Develop customer relationship (implementing CRM).
– To review and manage the booking systems.
|Executive Support||– To support the executive function of the organisation as needed. |
– Assist executive team in HR administration as needed.
|Movema databases||– To manage Movema’s databases and implement their use.|
– Update artist database, periodic and regular artist communications working with Artistic Programme coordinator.
|Administration processes||– Maintaining the Monitoring & Evaluation system, creating quarterly and annual reports for the board, funders, annual report, and public dissemination. |
– Take responsibility for Movema’s administration processes complying with the Data Protection Policy.
|Governance||– You will support the administration of Movema’s Governance responsibilities, ensuring policies are filed/ archived correctly and policy tracking system is updated. |
– Ensure online and paper files are GDPR compliant and aligned with Movema’s Data Protection Policy.
– Take minutes of the Board meetings and other meetings.
– Ensure that all records and documents relating to the Trustees are kept up to date.
– Assist the Executive team with governance tasks such as filing the Annual Return with Companies House and the Charity Commission.
– Support the Board in the recruitment and appointment of new Trustees.
- Excellent administrative skills with at least 3 years’ experience within the field of administration.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with dealing with people on the phone and via email.
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities and diversity in the workplace.
- Advanced proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite, Google drive and Dropbox.
- Must be willing to work on a Mac computer and develop skills quickly to fulfil role.
- Demonstrable the ability to work and remain calm in a sometimes-pressurised environment.
- Someone who thrives in a team environment but can also work independently and prioritise their workload in a changing environment.
- Proven experience of showing initiative.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A positive and flexible approach
Desirable, but not essential
- Demonstrable interest in world cultures, arts and social equality.
- Previously work in Charitable organisation.
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Movema celebrates diversity and we welcome applications from all backgrounds to develop a diverse team to serve and reflects the communities we engage. We particularly encourage applications from;
- Individuals who identify as being/from the: African, South Asian, East Asian and/or Southeast Asian diaspora; Global majority – this includes but is not exclusive to people of Middle Eastern, Arab, Latinx, Jewish, Romany and Irish Traveller heritage; LGBTQIA+ community
- And people who; are from working-class backgrounds and/or have Lived Experience of racism and/or other barriers that have impacted their ability to achieve their career potential.
How to apply
To apply, please email the following documents to: email@example.com
- Completed Application Form / Large Plain Text Application Form
- Cover Letter
- And please complete the Equality and Diversity form (Online)
If you have any queries or questions, please contact: 07548 365869 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Deadline for applications:||3rd Dec 2023|
|Notifications||6th Dec 2023|
|Interviews||11th Dec 2023|
|Interview Location||Movema Liverpool Office at the Bluecoat|
|Post commencing||w/c 8th Jan 2024|
All candidates selected for interview will be asked if they require any reasonable adjustments for their interview.