New course starting in September!
Making Moves is a free accredited training course with on the job work experience. The aim is to deliver an innovative diverse dance training programme, that provides participants with the skills and experience to become dance leaders.
Apply for Sept 2021 Now:
- Complete the Application Form: Application Form
Please send the completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Equal Opportunities Form Complete online
Deadline for application EXTENDED TO Friday 24 September 2021
Information Pack: Download
Suitable for people aged 19+ who are unemployed and not in education.
Movema is dedicated. to recruit from diverse communities to ensure that opportunities are available especially to those who experience barriers.
The course will be mainly delivered in-person with some meetings online. The weekly workshops will be small group sessions which are part practical and part business skills. There will also be individual one-to-one sessions and independent learning.
When and Where?
Sessions will be:
Thursdays 10am- 12pm from September to December 2021.
Starting 30th Sept 2021.
Venue TBC in L8 Toxteth, Liverpool.
Specialist practical training in World dance styles and dance teaching methods accompanied by skills in English (CV writing/marketing), maths (budgeting) and other transferable skills.
Improving confidence, readiness for employment or further education.
The course content includes:
- Business skills (organising, marketing, finance, legal)
- Teaching and delivery skills (Designing your own dance class/ business)
- CV and confidence building (Personal goals and how to achieve them)
- Masterclasses with industry professionals
- And an individual PHOTO SHOOT!
Masterclasses delivered by partners Global Grooves and Capoeira For All.
For more info about Making Moves please email: email@example.com