Schools can run weekly world dance sessions with Movema where we provide a programme of dance games, routines and learning about different people and places. In Bristol we have a club in Southville Primary for Reception to year 2.
‘Thank you for teaching me lots of new dances’ Eve
‘I love Dance Club!’ Sophia
Our after-school clubs provides school children an opportunity to:
- Get active with dance routines and dance games.
- Learn about world music, languages, geography and history.
- Celebrate similarities and differences between people and places.
- See and try costume, props and instruments.
Each session includes:
- One hour of registration, warm-ups, dance games, routines, demonstrations, creative activities and opportunity for sharing thoughts with one another.
- Led by an experienced dance teacher with either a second supporting artist from Movema or member of staff from the school (as agreed).
- Cost: £4- £5 per child per session (depending on school arrangement). Full term paid in advance.
- Frequency: Once each week, term time only.
- Time: 1 hour directly after school (day as agreed).
- Number of participants: 15 – 35
To book your after-school club please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org